Sunday, May 31, 2009

Feed a Budgie, Make 'em Pudgy

I turned 25 yesterday. I can now rent a car in every state and (hopefully) get cheaper car insurance. I've moved from one little age range box on product registration forms to another, and I'm okay with that!

Husband gave me an awesome birthday. We went to the Point Defiance Zoo near our apartment where we fed some sheep, goats, and budgies. It's a very nice zoo, kind of small, but I like that. They had a bunch of seahorses and jellyfish, which I always enjoy. I think if I ever have a saltwater aquarium, I'm going to have a few seahorses. Anyway, the zoo was awesome. It wasn't too hot, and the crowds were surprisingly small, considering it was a Saturday.

After the zoo we saw Up, which was pretty good. Not my favorite Pixar, and the flying dogs were a bit much, but it was enjoyable. It made me cry a couple of times. Afterward we went to a Mexican place down the street called Moctezuma's. The food was tasty, but the margaritas were deeeelish! I love a good marg.

No comments:

Post a Comment