Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sorry Betty

I've been feeling guilty recently. I started this blog with the intent of cooking my way through Betty Crocker, but I've been neglecting it. I've been busy with the move and finishing up school, plus I keep seeing all of these great recipes that AREN'T in BC. I'm sorry.

The good news is that in one week, I'll be officially done with school. Forever. I'll be the owner of a Graduate Certificate in Technical Communication, and I'm very proud of that. Also, I am making a pledge to make at least 3 recipes a week from BC, starting next week. If anyone wants me to make something that you think may be in the BC cookbook, just tell me, and I'll give it a shot. Heck, if anyone wants me to make something that ISN'T in BC, I'd be happy to make it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment